Monday, March 23, 2020

A Soft and Squishy New Review - Mango Teddy Marshmallows

I have a common problem when I review a treat that I don't really like (spoilers). I'm not a big fan of marshmallows, and cheap marshmallows are the worst. Needless to say I wasn't a big fan of these Mango Teddy Marshmallows. So after writing the review, I had a common problem that I get when I don't like the candy I'm reviewing, I had a lot of these left over. When I have a bunch of candy left over that I'm not interesting in eating, they either sit around for a while, or I try and figure out something clever to do with the leftovers.



Sometimes I try and bake with these leftovers, and sometimes I make silly videos. Baking can improve a treat, silly videos never improve a treat.


Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to see what we're doing right now.


CC

No comments: