Monday, January 18, 2021

Making Sure I Don't Forget The Classics

 

I've been writing candy reviews for longer than I care to say. When I first started this site, and even today, one of the most common comments I get from people is, how many candies are out there to review? People assume that I'm going to run out of treats to review, I even worry about it myself sometimes. Then occasionally, I make a list of all the candies that I used to eat as a kid that I have not yet reviewed on candycritic.org, and those lists are always immensely long. I also realize that my list is Canadian centric, and people all over the world have huge lists of candies they consider to be classics that I've never even heard of. I have noticed over the last few years that I'm going into shops and finding more treats that I have reviewed, but between those snacks are new snacks that I've never even heard of.

Click here to read a review of one of the candies on my list of classic from when I was a kid.

Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see me discover new treats.

Also be sure to check out my Patreon page to get some fun bonus content.

CC

No comments: