Monday, February 08, 2021

A Little Love For Valentine's Day

I feel like Valentine's Day is the top candy heavy holiday that people don't really like. I feel like people crap on Valentine's Day because they feel like it makes people miserable, instead of making them happy. I also kind of agree with them. The thing is, per-capita, I feel like Valentine's Day produces the best candy, better than any other holiday. The main ingredient in this holiday seems to be chocolate, followed by cinnamon. These are two flavours I can get behind %100. I also feel like Valentine's Day is the day to treat yourself to something a little bit fancy, like a nice box of fine chocolates. While I mostly agree that Valentine's Day is more stress than fun, I really like the candy.

Click here to read about one such great Valentine's Day candy.

If you loved me, you'd follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

You'd probably also join me on Patreon.

CC

No comments: