Monday, February 01, 2021

I'm Not Sure Why These Are So Popular

I've written on this blog a number of times about classic candies that I haven't reviewed. The most common reason I don't review classic treats is that I actually forget about them. They've become such a staple in my mind that I don't even think about them. Sometimes I just assume I've already written a review and never bother to actually write the review. These Reese's Pieces fall into a different category altogether.

I don't really love Reese's Pieces, there I've said it. I don't hate them, but it's very rarely that I'll seek them out or even buy a box. In the world of classic candies, it's pretty low on my list, so low that I sometimes wonder how they've stuck around for so long. I can't say I've ever met someone who would call Reese's Pieces their favourite candy, yet they're still available in many stores.  So who's buying these? Is it just people nostalgic for 1980's movies about friendly aliens?

Click here to find out why I don't really care for these.

Make sure to lodge any complaints on our Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter feeds.

If you agree with me, or even if you don't, why not join me on Pateron too.

CC

No comments: