Monday, March 01, 2021

I'm Getting Too Old For This

My birthday is this week, and I've decided that I'm okay with what many people call old people's candy. I'm also okay with kids candy as well, but I've come to terms with the fact that my taste is maturing. The other day I found myself going through Twitter, I saw a picture of some peppermints and I was excited at the idea of tasting them. I'm pretty sure that peppermints are not the kind of candy that the young kids are into, so I've accepted that I'm an old man. Fortunately I feel like I'm not too old to continue to eat kids candy, so I don't have to retire this website.


To keep up with all my other old man stuff, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

You can also buy my comic book, because it would be a nice thing to do on my birthday week.

CC

No comments: