Monday, March 22, 2021

The Egg Shape Works!

I’ve always been intrigued by the Easter Egg. I don’t really understand how it’s come about, even though I’ve done some research on the subject. Having said that, I feel like the egg is a really good way to deliver filled chocolates. I’m not as big a fan of just hollow chocolate eggs, but as a means to deliver filling, I feel like chocolate eggs are very good. Because of the oblong shape each bite is a little different from the next. On the narrower end of an egg you get more chocolate to filling, but around the center it’s mostly filling and less chocolate. It allows for an interesting balancing act between chocolate and filling. I also feel like the egg is a comfortable shape to hold. This is more so when you’re talking about larger filled egg treats. While I’ll never understand the origins of chocolate eggs, I’m always going to enjoy eating them.

Click here to check out my latest Easter review, which happens to be egg shaped.

Make sure to check out all our Easter fun on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

If you’re interested in getting your own Raspberry Chocolate Egg, just like the one I reviewed, visit our friends at Rocky Mountain Chocolate at Square One.

CC


No comments: