Monday, April 11, 2022

Easter Reviews Are Coming In

While writing this review a thought crossed my mind. What's the best holiday for candy? I'm talking about the best quality candies and not the most candies. I would also have to add that the candies have to be unique to that holiday, so that means that a Kit Kat bar cannot count for Halloween. The more I thought about it the more I think I'm leaning towards Easter. While the selection of Easter treats is more limited than many holidays, the fact that high quality chocolate is a big ingredient plays to its favour.

Check out my first of many Easter reviews for this week.

Also be sure check out my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds for more Easter fun.

Don't forget to check my new book called Treats and Beasts as well.


CC

No comments: