Monday, April 04, 2022

Gummies Of Every Shape and Colour

 

I've always felt that the gummy is one of if not the best candy for creating fun designs. I feel like gummies can be just about any size, shape or colour. If you really think about it, I feel like you can make just about anything out of gummy. The reason I don't think you see more varieties of shapes and colours is that it's expensive to make your first batch of gummies. You really need industrial equipment to make gummies, small candy shops often stick with things like chocolate because they're easier to make in small quantities. Maybe some day the technology will start to allow small companies to make their own gummies, and maybe then we'll see some amazing gummy art.

This week's new review is okay, but not as creative as I'd hoped, but you can read more about it here.

Also make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as well.

I've got all kinds of other fun things going on in Patreon as well.

CC

No comments: