Monday, October 29, 2018

It's A Spooky New Review (well, not really) and a Frightful New Episode Of Monday Morning Breakfast Thoughts (not really either) - M&M's "White Pumpkin Pie"

I think the only thing about this review that might be even slightly scary is the fact that it's yet another pumpkin spice/pumpkin pie themed treat. Of all the food trends that I know of this one confuses me a lot. In fact the only trend that confuses me more is the crazy flavours of Starbucks frappuccinos.

Click here to read the review and find out why I'm confused about pumpkin spice stuff.


This week's episode of Chris's Monday Morning Breakfast Thoughts is also not really scary, although I do attempt to make a Halloween/creepy breakfast treat, and I''m wearing a costume. So it's kind of creepy and Halloween themed.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with all the traveling we'll be doing in the future.

And don't forget to follow us on Instagram to keep up with some Snack Facts and our special tea of the day project.

CC

No comments: