Monday, June 29, 2020

I Thought A Lot About Today's Review - Life Savers "Black Currant Pastilles"

The reason I gave today's new candy review so much thought is that I will likely not be posting another review this week. For those that don't follow Candy Critic on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you may not know that I post a second review every week on Thursdays. I do this as a bonus for those following on our social media, and to help keep my review backlog under control. This week however I will not be posting a review, and I can't really tell you why at this given moment.

When this week is over, I'm guessing you'll have a pretty good idea why I can't talk about it, but for now I've decided to leave the reason a little quiet. Needless to say that since I'm not posting a review later this week, I wanted to make sure that today's new candy review is a good one. I wanted to be sure that it was not only a good candy, but that it was a little interesting as well.

I think I achieved that.

Click here to check out this interesting candy review.

Make sure to follow Candy Critic on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to not only be informed about future secret review postings, but you also might find out what's going on this week.

You can  also follow Candy Critic on Patreon and you'll be able to download our new Micro Comic called Snack Facts.

CC

No comments: