Thursday, March 29, 2018

Happy Easter Everybody, Here's Our Very Special Easter Review - Chips Ahoy! "Candy"


I have mixed feelings about the candy available at Easter. Generally, I really like it, lots of chocolate and plenty of fine quality sweet treats line the shelves of stores all over the place. I would say that 80% of the treats that are commonly found on store shelves are pretty good to eat. The problem I have with Easter, from a candy point of view, is the lack of creativity. It's all chocolate bunnies and eggs filled with various things. The eggs that get me the most angry are the chocolate eggs filled with wrapped candy. For some reason that really ticks me off.  There are a few exceptions to this rule, but most Easter candy while being really tasty, isn't super creative.

Click here to find out if this cookie filled egg was creative or not.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with all our new reviews.

Also, check out our YouTube channel because we're posting all kinds of new stuff there all the time.

CC

No comments: